Backflow incense cones create a mesmerizing and soothing ambiance with their unique smoke-flow effect. If you've just purchased one and are wondering how to light it for the perfect experience, you're in the right place. In this short guide, we'll walk you through the steps to ensure you get the most out of your backflow incense.
The most common reasons why the smoke is flowing down are:
- if there is a draft in the house (open windows, doors), walking close to the incense, air conditioning, or air denser than outside (we recommend ventilating the room), which pulls the smoke upward.
- Or, it could be that the incense cone is not placed correctly on the holder or that the previous incense ashes have not been cleaned from/around the hole.
- Also, make sure that the cone is well-lit; you can easily blow on the lit end to make the smoke come more intensely from the bottom of the cone.
Once the cone is lit and in place, sit back, relax, and let the soothing aroma and captivating visuals transport you to a state of tranquility.
- Always use a designated backflow incense burner to ensure safety.
- Keep the burner away from flammable materials and out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning incense cone unattended.
- Ensure proper ventilation in the room to prevent smoke buildup.
Now that you know how to light a backflow incense cone, you're ready to embark on a journey of relaxation and mindfulness. Let the enchanting flow of scented smoke take you to a place of serenity and peace. Enjoy your backflow incense experience!